Have you ever tried so hard without any success ?
Of course you did. It's part of life.
But what happened next ? I think there are two reactions:
- Motivation: The feeling of motivation is bigger than your sadness. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so you'll try even harder.
- Sadness: You don't know what to do next. You're just sad. You want to lie in your bed and do nothing else than watching your favorite TV-show while eating.
But is there anybody out there who can stay motivated after such a disappointment?
You tried as best as you could but it wasn't enough. Well, maybe I should just talk about me because I don't know about you.
But I'm sure you did great. This might sound weird but if you're not good enough it seems like it would be the only thing that counts. To have success. But it's not true. Nobody tells you what to do next or what you could change to do better next time. Even if there are people, you'll be the only person to make a real change so just do it. I know you'll do great next time.
My blog is a kind of experiment.
I'm not good in writing but im trying to. Maybe you want to help me. I like the concept learning by doing. Show me all of my mistakes. Probably a lot but it's not a shame to do mistakes.
"See" you
No comments:
Post a Comment